by Don London
posted Aug 23 2013 2:16PM
Here's the Master bedroom closet that Closet Factory built from the floor up for 2WD's Don London. It's the strongest system on the market and guaranteed forever. Call Closet Factory today at 486-2726 for a free consultation and see what theycan do for you! Check out their new website at www.closetfactory.com
by Barry McKay
posted Aug 23 2013 11:15AM
So how many times a day do you find yourself angry at work? On average, a person in the workplace gets angry on the job twice a day.But what really drives you to the boiling point? I am for the most part,an easy going type guy.It really takes a lot to rattle my chain.And maybe most of you are the same way.But there is always that one pet peeve,well actually at least two a day that turn any Dr Jekyll into a raging Mr Hyde!
According to a recent survey,these are the Top 10 things that really get you fired up at the office.Please feel free to add your own comment if whatever gets your goat is not included in the results.
1. Other coworkers taking credit for your work.
2. Computer problems . . . from crashes to the Internet going out.
3. Rude clients.
4. Arguments over making the coffee.
5. Not having time for a lunch break.
6. The mere fact that it's Monday and the weekend is over.
7. People talking to you when you're trying to concentrate.
8. Coworkers gossiping.
9. The printer not working right.
10. Coworkers messing up your desk.